Sunday 17 February 2013

Reevaluating the Touch by Alyssa Milano Clothing Line Using


I recently got into an email discussion with a few fellow TGP bloggers about the HBO show Girls. I like it, and I like Lena Dunham. She's a woman with a strong vision and she wants to share that. I think television needs more women like that, least of all because I'm a woman and I want to see more entertainment by women. I want something that's for me -- that's what a lot of people want out of their entertainment (though not the only thing). Last TV season, before Girls, there were a few shows both created by and starring women. Unfortunately, that woman was Whitney Cummings.As it is going to be celebrated a month later people there are very much excited of this upcoming cheap Hot Cupid Devil Costume night. Everyone is having a desire to dress nicely and differently. I watched the ratings grabber 2 Broke Girls (which Cummings created) a few times before getting too frustrated by how borderline racist and unfunny the jokes were.There are countless sites on the internet on Cheap Black Pirate Costumes jewelry.Costume jewelry by definition is a fashion accessory suited for a specific style, typically not collected jewelry, thus connoting an inexpensive accessory. I even watched two episodes of Whitney before I decided it was just too stupid for me to waste my time on. But these shows exist. Shows created by and starring women. There just aren't many, and most of them are not for me.
Which got me thinking about baseball merchandising for women. My mindset on entertainment is the same as baseball merchandise -- I want more that's aimed toward me, a woman. And there is something out there that's aimed toward me. The Touch by Alyssa Milano clothing line. Now, I hate the Touch collection. I really do. I've said that a lot. It tries to blend "fashionable" clothes with team branding, which is something I do not care for. (If the version of "fashion" they used wasn't so ugly, I'd reconsider.Donning an extremely skinny part of Cheap Black Flower Lace Bodystocking with a frosty night time is just not going to bring about anyone to acquire uneasy, sooner or later receiving sick and tired.) But it seems to be extremely popular. In addition to baseball, there are Touch collections for teams in the NFL, NHL, NBA, and NCAA.I'm going to try and reevaluate a few Phillies items from this collection in a very non-me way. I want to see if I can figure out what the appeal of these clothes are.
Let's start with something simple: a tank top. Yes indeed,Some individuals appearance for low-priced Cheap Lycra Floral Lace Top Fishnet Pantyhose, and a few many others appearance for his or her preferred character.However lots of shoppers are trying to find the top Halloween costumes. that sure is a tank top.The company that seeks for consumer information will directly pay the survey cheap German Girl Costume company, who will pile up the survey details and statistics. However, it is a paid service and may prove very costly to you. Oh God, I don't know how to do this without mocking it! Ok, let me try this again. That picture above is of a tank top. For the most part, it looks like a relatively normal, non-controversial tank top. Over the heart of the wearer there is a strange, jazzed up Phillies logo. There's a circle and some stars and "Phillies" is in a loopy cursive font. The back of the tank top is also very, um, tank top like. There's a racer back with white stars over a red background and that whole little area is sequined to high heaven. Without the logo and the sequins this is just a nice tank top that you could wear anywhere. The racer back makes it more interesting than a traditional tank top and brings it a level above basic.

No comments:

Post a Comment