Wednesday 26 March 2014

Stephanie Pearce: Hassles with prom dress shopping

Our other option is ordering online. This is such a fun experience. I wish I could type in a sarcasm font because I just wrote that in the most sarcastic tone I could use. Ordering online can become a nightmare when the dress comes and it doesn’t fit. I used a company online I had never used before. In our case,The thing about the Wholesale Cheap Noble Satin v-neck neck beaded mermaid wedding dresses HS56239 is that it should look amazing on you, while letting you be the center of attention. it’s too big. Not a little too big, but a lot too big. So much so that alterations are not an option to still have the dress look like it should. I even measured her and according to the measurement guide,From maxi dresses and summer dresses to Discount Spaghetti Straps Ruffled Organza Short/Mini Prom Cocktail Homecoming Dresses, evening dresses and party dresses, we have it all! this dress should fit like a glove. It also was about 10 inches too long. Yes, major alterations for this dress would make it unrecognizable. So, we are returning the dress, which would have been absolutely beautiful had it fit. 
So,There is nothing quite like a couture White chiffon v-neck applique tea length wedding/party dress to make your flower girl feel like a princess! now we are using a company online that we have used before. I’m crossing my fingers that this dress comes on time and fits. This company uses her measurements and custom makes the dress. We ordered one that was totally different than the first one. This one is a beautiful dark turquoise made with satin and fits like a previous dress we’ve ordered from them. So, I’m just hoping it comes without a hitch and is as lovely as the other dresses we’ve gotten from them. 
Once the dress comes, I will relax a little. Then we can look forward to planning hair and makeup. Those are little things compared to the actual dress. Then the night of, I will be full of nerves again as I wait for her to be home and in her bed. In case you missed it, the biggest YA blockbuster since The Hunger Games hit theaters last night. Divergent is one of those movies guaranteed to be mobbed all weekend. No one really cares if our new favorite relatable starlet Shailene Woodley and sexier-than-Peeta Theo James are good or terrible in their roles, people will still go. I will be one of them. Luckily for all the die hard fans, dressing in character is significantly less crazy-looking for Divergent than it is for fantasy epics like Harry Potter or LOTR. All you need to do to get in the dystopian thriller spirit is throw on a few key pieces inspired by your favorite faction.

No comments:

Post a Comment