Sunday 24 November 2013

His first pair of Air Jordans

His first pair of Air Jordans, the last pair of shoes she ever bought him,frenchmaid apron sit on his dresser along with his first teddy bear and his graduation hat from kindergarten. "This is where I come and I put all of the photo albums together, and I look at all the letters and things people have given us over the year. It's hard because I know he's not going to ever come back to this room and he's never going to come back to this house and he's never going to come back to Atlanta," said McBath. It's been almost one year since her 17-year-old son, her only child, was shot to death in Jacksonville. She said he moved to the River City to live with his father a year and half earlier while McBath battled her second bout of breast cancer.white fishnet pantyhose with rhinestone backseam "We were very, very close," she said of her relationship with her son. His bedroom and the hallway leading to it are filled with pictures from his childhood. "I still can't believe Jordan is not here and so every holiday that comes by or every event he is not a part of ...that makes it really difficult." Practically every Sunday after church McBath says she spends time at her son's gravesite near her home.

"I guess when I come out here I know God has given me a whole new life, a whole new job as a gun safety advocate, and I come out here to be rejuvenated, to get strength. I talked to him. I talk to Jordan." It's quiet and peaceful at the cemetery, but on the night of Davis' death it was noise that police said lead to a deadly encounter. "An argument over loud music, I still can't wrap my mind around that. The boys weren't threatening his family trying to steal his property. Nothing they were in the car arguing. All he had to do was roll up his window and drive away,costume queen crown" McBath said fighting back tears. It was Black Friday just after 7:30pm when her son was shot to death as he sat in the backseat of an SUV with his friends at the Gate gas station on the southside.crotchless bikini The man who admitted to pulling the trigger and firing several shots, software developer Michael Dunn, then 45, told police he feared for his life. He claimed he saw a weapon, but police say the Davis and his friends were not armed and no weapon was ever found. "I just want him to know that even though I have the freedom to live my life I don't have who I love, and even though he doesn't have freedom to live his life.easy french maid costume

No comments:

Post a Comment